Christian W. Messemer
Degrees & Certifications
- Ph.D, Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary, May 2020
- Master of Divinity, Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary, May 2010
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER TM (2006-Present)
- Bachelors of Science in Business Administration, The University of Tennessee, May 2002
- “A Shift Toward Total Compensation: A Pastor’s Primer,” Guidestone Financial Services (May 2017).
We have two children: Anna (nine) and AJ (six).
Thirteen years later, Texas is now home. Instead of changing the world by entering academia, I decided to impact society by equipping families with strategies they can use to pursue a debt-free degree.
I’m also a foodie. Few things are better than a great meal with family and friends. Aside from going out for copious amounts of sushi, I prefer eating at home and cooking from scratch. I’m a kombucha enthusiast and have at least four gallons brewing at all times.
When it comes to sports, I’m college football or bust. And, if I am really lucky, UT (the real One, i.e., those Volunteers up in Knoxville) will put together a strong season. It’s been a while, but I’m still a #VFL.